University of Gujrat - Hafiz Hayat Campus
CPS & Oric Automation Project
IT consultant / Advisor for CPS & Oric Automation Project:
No of Posts = 01
Purpose: Services are required initially for Fifteen months from competent technical individuals in the IT domain to envision, check, Monitor and evaluate IT project progress and report issues.
Qualification & Experience: Master's/4 years Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences / IT / Software Engineering or Technology Management from HEC recognized local or foreign university with a minimum of 15 year's post qualification experience in the IT field.
Remuneration: Competitive Market driven salary shall be paid keeping in view educational background, expertise level, years of relevant experience, and duration of the service required.
- Ensure the Development, Deployment and implementation of project as per project scope.
- Review policies and procedures for project management and be responsible to steer their implementation.
- Ensure adherence to system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines for projects.
- Ensure the hardware and facilities meet the computing requirements identified.
- Prepare recommendations on developing SOPs and other documents for effective maintenance and operations of computing resource.
- Prepare project document as per requirements of funding agency.
Project Liaison Officer / Training Coordinator:
No of Posts = 01
Purpose: Services are required initially for Fifteen months from competent technical individuals to coordinate performance based activities.
Qualification & Experience: Masters / 4 years bachelor degree in Computer Sciences / IT / Software Engineering degree from HEC recognized local or foreign university with a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience out of which 5 years in software implementation and training are required.
Remuneration: Commensurate with credentials and qualifications.
- To coordinate and facilitate respective management heads about timely achievement of targets as laid down against each key performance indicator.
- To provide timely advice and facilitate project staff.
- To coordinate with IT professionals for implementation of software.
- To contribute significantly to the development and regular review of action plans, training plan, Monitoring & Evaluation Plans, Capacity Building Plans and surveys, required for implementation of software according to its objectives.
- To prepare and file periodical reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
- To identify and mitigate constraints in the implementation of the pilot software.
- To organize operations and management of the affairs of the project and ensure high level of performance and effectiveness.
- To develop effective communication strategy for the program.
- To ensure the proper management regarding project activities and resource utilization.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
|Department: University of Gujrat - Government Sector|
Other information & Contacts are mention on advertisement,
Please visit the advertisement for further updates.